Volume 9 2012
Download full volume.
- Sripad Motiram and Lars Osberg: Demand or supply for schooling in rural India?
- Karen S. Hamrick and David Hopkins:
The time cost of access to food – Distance to the
grocery store as measured in minutes
- Giovanni Circella, Patricia L. Mokhtarian and Laura K. Poff: A conceptual typology of
multitasking behavior and polychronicity preferences
- Jens Bonke and Bent Jensen: Paid and unpaid work in Denmark – Towards gender equity
- Eva Österbacka, Joachim Merz and Cathleen D. Zick:
Human capital investments in children –
A comparative analysis of the role of parent-child shared time in selected countries
New developments in time technology - projects, data, computing and services