Volume 6/1 2009
Download full volume.
- Katerina Vrotsou, Kajsa Ellegård and Matthew Cooper: Exploring time diaries using semi-automated activity pattern extraction
- Sandra L. Hofferth: Changes in American children's time - 1997 to 2003
- Killian Mullan and Lyn Craig: Harmonising extended measures of parental childcare in the time-diary surveys of four countries - Proximity versus responsibility
- Timo Anttila, Tomi Oinas and Jouko Nätti: Predictors of time famine among Finnish employees - Work, family or leisure?
- Sajeda Amin and Luciana Suran: Terms of marriage and time-use patterns of young wives - Evidence from rural Bangladesh
- Hugh Millward and Jamie Spinney: Time use and rurality - Canada 2005
- Joachim Merz and Lars Osberg: Keeping in touch - A benefit of public holidays using time use diary data
- Time pieces
New developments in time-technology - projects, data, computing, services
Book notes by Kimberly Fisher